Edward Kofi Louis
Message - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
To allow it,
With the muse of the message;
Found in a bottle.
Fuse, muse, infuse, use!
Trend, tend, end!
With no alternative;
With a message in a bottle,
Found at the bank of a river.
Comments about Message by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda