Shania K. Younce
Shania K. Younce (4-18-1996 / I can´t remember.)
Mind Or Light. - Poem by Shania K. Younce
Cry in dream.
Lay our heart by rest.
For length is stress.
Mind or light.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This is something I wrote around 7th or 8th grade. I thought I had lost these poems forever, but found them when I was packing up to move. I'm calling it an ode honestly I have no idea what category it falls into. Please comment at will and with honesty!
Comments about Mind Or Light. by Shania K. Younce
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Tuesday, February 17, 2015
Poem Edited: Tuesday, February 17, 2015
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye