Shania K. Younce
Shania K. Younce (4-18-1996 / I can´t remember.)
Memories - Poem by Shania K. Younce
Memories slip clear as night, yet come clear as day.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This is something I wrote around 7th or 8th grade. I thought I had lost these poems forever, but found them when I was packing up to move. I'm calling it an ode honestly I have no idea what category it falls into. Please comment at will and with honesty!
Comments about Memories by Shania K. Younce
Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Tuesday, February 17, 2015
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl