Mission Impossible - Poem by Jonathan ROBIN
M ission impossible tastes of challenge tease
A s if bard, muse-inspired, could stem his flow,
R efusing what, self-evident, he knew he'd know -
I mpression karmic, though date now he'd seize
O nly became transparent when true keys
N erve and sinew certainties could sow.
M agician by magician's inner glow
A ssuredly inspired, with practised ease,
R esponds with wonder, wanders not, - to please
I n fact himself as well as her rainbow.
O ppression lifts as verse's afterglow
N ext line awaits to pledge Nefertiti's
O ptimistic future which will clouds
N onetheless dissolve, remove mists' shrouds...
(c) Jonathan Robin acrostic sonnet written
Comments about Mission Impossible by Jonathan ROBIN
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye