Shania K. Younce
Shania K. Younce (4-18-1996 / I can´t remember.)
'Mom And Work' - Poem by Shania K. Younce
It is three: forty-five.
Mom wont be home til five.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
It was the time I looked at my watch and the time my mom got off work. Please comment at will and with honesty!
Comments about 'Mom And Work' by Shania K. Younce
Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Poem Edited: Thursday, April 24, 2014
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl