C. Michael Miller
Moment - Poem by C. Michael Miller
Two wounded souls,
an unexpected moment...
Loss... remembrance... tears...
friendship... respect... touch...
Two weathered hearts comforted by
the common depths of our lives.
Our voices in the night finding
solace in the arms of the other.
Will the riches found in this
moment deliver our future?
The sun rose this morning like
a rose-colored curtain...
I think maybe so.
Comments about Moment by C. Michael Miller
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl