Money Is The Root Of All Evil - Poem by Nadalia Bagratuni
Don't listen to a word they say,
Money can't really be that way,
To say money is evil surely can't be true,
Isn't it something that we all love to use,
To think that money is evil would you have to agree
That the thing that prints it would as evil as can be!
Wouldn't that mean that the Government
Is the root of all this evil merriment,
Simply because they print all of it!
Comments about Money Is The Root Of All Evil by Nadalia Bagratuni
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl