Lawrence S. Pertillar
Morality - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
On whose side is morality best decided?
When conflict arises and people are divided.
Who determines what it is,
On a scale valued by the use of etiquette?
And 'who' is determined to be more politically correct,
When standards are diminished...
To lower expectations everyone accepts.
Everyone protests about a losing of morality.
Although the effect of losing it,
Has only a few upset tolerating neglect and disrespect.
Comments about Morality by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye