Morning And Evening - Poem by Naveed Akram
The morning comes, the trees are in life
As they sway to the body of song such as wind;
Leafless everywhere, the season is fun,
Dangerous is this state of affairs.
The evening rests in peace as the sun is a star
Of strength and happiness, the full action
Of our job and profession, always in time.
The whole business of the week is done,
As the leaves of the trees wend their way down.
The brothers of the winds are like sisters
As their fairness is exceptional
Much too much, and farther it travels
And further the time unwinds.
The morning is again in action
After the nocturnal suffering of a night
In action, the thoughts of the day are upon us.
Comments about Morning And Evening by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda