Mother - Poem by Rene' Bennett
Mother, I miss you. I still call your name.
Since you've been gone, I'm not the same.
Mother, I need you here with me
or me with you which has to be.
Mother, this pain goes so deep
I cry day and night and scream in my sleep.
Mother, please make it go away
Make it stop. Somehow, someway.
Mother, I'm sorry I cried a tear
yearning you, wish you were here.
Mother, come take my hand
guide me to that promise land.
Mother, yes, I long to be
asleep with you, eternally.
Comments about Mother by Rene' Bennett
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl