With Me - Poem by Rene' Bennett
I thought I heard you call my name
whispering in the wind
and as I turned to walk away
I heard you call again.
A gentle breeze blew my way
I smelled you in the air
and though I reached out for you
I stood in solitaire.
The sun beat down upon me
with warmth from up above
I really miss you baby
and still give you all my love.
I looked around to find you
your face I did not see
yet, somehow I knew
you were there with me.
Comments about With Me by Rene' Bennett
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl