Rene' Bennett Poems
- Mother Mother, I miss you. I still call your name. Since ...
- The Mask I Wear Sadness overwhelms me deep as at ...
- Gift In The Wind I think about you often and wonder what ...
- Death Waiting for Death But He never comes Though I ...
- October Rain I remember the tears with yesterdays pain that...
- Forever And A Day I woke up this morning thinking of ...
- Mask Of Happiness People say I'm doing well I thank them but...
Well, as I read other poets work, I notice everyone has a profile, so, I guess I should let you all know alittle about me as well. I have been writing for many years. I wrote my 1st poem at age 12. I always write what's in my heart and how I am feeling at the time. Most all my poems are my lifes experience at one time or another. Mostly dark and depressing. My husband, grandma and Mother all 3 died at the same time a few years back and I still write to them daily.
I am looking forward to getting to know alot of the poets here as well as read their work and get to know them as well. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Mother, I miss you. I still call your name.
Since you've been gone, I'm not the same.
Mother, I need you here with me
or me with you which has to be.
Mother, this pain goes so deep
I cry day and night and scream in my sleep.
Mother, please make it go away
Make it stop. Somehow, someway.
Mother, I'm sorry I cried a tear
yearning you, wish you were here.
Mother, come take my hand
guide me to that promise land.
Mother, yes, I long to be
asleep with you, eternally.