Mother Adds To Beauty. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
A woman becoming a mother,
In her rises the level of hormones.
With that, grow skin’s glow and composure.
She looks more alluring than she was.
Comments about Mother Adds To Beauty. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda