beast of burden
Mother Nature Vs The Father - Poem by beast of burden
Is thunder really mother nature?
Or God bellowing His fury at those that still reject His Son?
Is lightning mother nature?
Or God waving his omnipotent wand, zapping things to get our attention?
Is a tornado mother nature?
Or God giving a presentation for those, who must “see to believe, ” that their lack of faith will result in their own destruction?
Is the hurricane mother nature?
Or God’s warning that He could wipe out existence in an instant?
Who is truly the head of the house? The Mother or The Father?
Comments about Mother Nature Vs The Father by beast of burden
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl