Motherly And Sexual Instincts - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
To a child, woman is a good mother.
To a calf, a cow and to a cub, a lioness
Are good mothers, thanks to parenting instinct.
To a man, women are most beautiful.
To a bull, cows and to a lion, lionesses
Are beautiful, thanks to mating instinct.
Comments about Motherly And Sexual Instincts by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl