Music - Poem by Edith SaintFelix
The beats are moving in my head
Like a drum set's in my mind
They flow throughout my whole body
Everyday and all the time.
The sticks fell smooth in my hands
And the tips are nice and round
When I hit the snare and crash symbol
The garage vibrates with the sound.
My hands work with the rhythm
While my foot works with the bass
The rush of the music is so overwhelming
That there's sweat dripping down my face.
I'm creating my own symphony
In my world I am the star
Without me, there would be nothing
But piano and guitar.
The drums are so powerful
That it makes my body sore
But that doesn't stop me from playing
It just makes me want to do it more.
Comments about Music by Edith SaintFelix
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl