Theodora (Theo) Onken
~my Book~ - Poem by Theodora (Theo) Onken
It's a one of a kind tale...
An unbelievable, kind of adventure saga...
My life-story, kind of fiction, novel -
A non-fiction, sort of auto-biography!
Wrapped up, in a Flowery Hard-Cover...
A Book of Prose, sort of adventure -
It's the raw and naked truth narrative, in verse...
About a woman, on a mission-kind, of Hidden Journal -
A day-to-day, action, sort of diary -
Defined as: ' Hot to Sizzling'
Located in an Eastern State of Our Nation -
In a city, quaintly named: Quantico -
It's: 'In a high demand' catagory -
It's 'My Life'
Then and Now'
Comments about ~my Book~ by Theodora (Theo) Onken
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda