Namita Rani Panda
My Chocolate Teacher - Poem by Namita Rani Panda
I still remember
My chocolate teacher
Who like the pied Piper
Had some magical power.
He used to carry chocolates
In his shirt and pant pockets
And a big heart full of love infinite
To distribute unsparingly each kid.
Kids used to throng around
To relish chocolate in jolly mood
He would hid some in his secret pocket
for those with dropping lips who failed to get.
But in my efforts to follow my teacher
Many fingers raised at my character,
Now no one needs a chocolate teacher
With the death the chocolate teacher, for chocolate I never hanker.c
Comments about My Chocolate Teacher by Namita Rani Panda
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl