Marvin Brato Sr
My Desire - Poem by Marvin Brato Sr
Joy is in my heart each day.
Enjoying life that God gave me.
All the blessings I receive,
Nothing more I need to achieve.
Except, for someone special...
Be you handsome or not is never crucial.
Endearment is what I do aspire,
To become a finite woman that I desire...
Having a man to love whom I admire.
Perhaps each one has own destiny.
Every woman like men though not so many
React to life and love accordingly.
Often I like a guy who is fun and manly,
Charming and someone who is witty.
Has guts too and independent,
Of a kind character and prudent.
Comments about My Desire by Marvin Brato Sr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda