Marvin Brato Sr
My Family - Poem by Marvin Brato Sr
Being born into a big family
in the midst of uncertainties,
and perseverance it carries.
All sorts of human thoughts
and emotions set into focus,
Towards realigning own family solidarity
despite wide disparity
On the basis of practicality
loyalty and sincerity.
Families produced though varied in sizes
and unevenly shared rapport,
Act on the instinct of love
respect and moral support.
Men and women alike are one
in times of a true call,
Inspiring each member to be strong
and to stand tall.
Life could be rough and tough
yet not one must quit,
Yield only to the family
and never to others outside it.
Comments about My Family by Marvin Brato Sr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl