Marvin Brato Sr
My Girl - Poem by Marvin Brato Sr
Just when I meet you babe
Every happy moment cannot fade.
Feels great when we are together
Falling in love makes my life better.
Even in my slumber I fee ecstasy
Real zest I can feel in my fantasy
Spending time with you is a reality
Of my dream to a girl of quality
No one most romantic but you baby.
Till the end of time...
Every second I wish you are mine.
Comments about My Girl by Marvin Brato Sr
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl