Lawrence S. Pertillar
My Goal And Mission - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
When happiness is achieved,
Is it more perceived than is received?
Does it have to be something that comes from outside?
Does it have to be delivered?
Or generated from inside?
I often wonder why some aren't satisfied,
By pursuits attempted or challenges tried!
It can't be all about things that brings a smile!
Or a certain lifestyle lived without denial.
There has to be a comfort in accepting 'who' one is!
Something that allows someone to feel 'lifted' and positive!
When happiness is achieved...
It can be seen in someone's face!
That's my goal and mission in my life...
As I eliminate all bullshit that's erased!
Comments about My Goal And Mission by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl