My Love For You - Poem by Valerie Anderson
My love for you is as sweet as candy.
I love you with all my heart.
I wish us never to be apart.
Your words are the calm sea.
I want you to know that I care.
I'll always be here for you.
And let you know I'm there.
My love for you is as luminous as the stars.
It burns brightly and intensley.
This is how I feel about you.
How do you feel about me?
But I would like to thank you.
You love me for me.
You listen to me with all your heart.
And support me patiently.
You're a rare and precious find.
You help me unselfishly.
And never seem to mind.
Thank you for being my friend.
You make my life so lovely.
Your gentle, caring spirit lets me know.
How much you love me.
Comments about My Love For You by Valerie Anderson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl