Adryan Barnathan Poems
- * David Your name still echoes in stars- gems, cool ...
- A Feeling For Snow seemingly dancing on blank snow, flecks...
- Genetically Modified Man with a crab claw baby with a ...
- A Musing Thoughts come rising without warning traveling
- Goddess She breaks with tradition empowered, with a heart ...
- Brooklyn Ny Our hearts are in the kitchen we talk with our ...
- Ajax that magic smell of burnt wood hangs over the ...
I heard myself asking you,
''What is this special magic
you weave Adrienne''?
And you replied
''It is US, that's the magic'' more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Your name still echoes
gems, cool against
where space looks at earth
and earth peers back at me
inside your binary planets
blue as frost, melting me
to an overture of mossy sodden
in tune to our winter stream
while hickory breaths
steal away our silence
filling lungs deep into
as we break our
and love so wholly
in the freshness of
(For D.H., Wilkinsonville, Mass.; ''Qualm'')