Dr. Yogesh Sharma
My Mother-1 - Poem by Dr. Yogesh Sharma
My mother respired in me
She gave her blood, her flesh
Her bones, her love and all.
She burnt herself and her candle of love
Till her final call by the divine.
Calling me by her side when she started her journey.
Her gigantic love, surrender and sacrifice,
Unassuming nature and endurance are unparalleled.
Grown in her splendour, in her affection and devotion.
She has dwarfed the light of Sun, Moon, and stars.
My spirit has now blended in her.
May her spirit settle in me forever and forever.
Comments about My Mother-1 by Dr. Yogesh Sharma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl