Dr. Yogesh Sharma
Dr. Yogesh Sharma Poems
- Mother I yearn to relish the sweet memories of your ...
- Hope Man lives with hope, And dies with hope, Hope is a ...
- O Mohammad A light hidden deep in stacks of straw, And ...
- Woman O mighty creation of god but slighted, Since the dawn...
- Long Live Apartheid I was feeling sad and red, I didn’t ...
- Childhood Babyhood is a spring playing, Follow its source ...
- Deep Within Today, I want to ask myself What is it, that ...
. The poet is a teacher who believes in universal brotherhood. He loves humanity, social justice, secularism, woman's empowerment and nature. He believes in realism. His poems are far away from the flight of fantasy and imagination. He is very close to realism of life, society and world in his poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Think! World is much better,Dr.Yogesh Sharma
Life is much sweeter.''
''All are ordinary man,Dr.Yogesh Sharma
However, all have extra-ordinary desires,
But extra-ordinary men excel,
Those have ordinary desires.''
''Study successful men,Dr.Yogesh Sharma
Fellow successful men.''
''Ordinary things are done in extra-ordinary ways,Dr.Yogesh Sharma
Makes an ordinary man, extraordinary.''
''Make a wise and successful man as a teacher,Dr.Yogesh Sharma
When the receiver is ready with knowledge and dedication,
I yearn to relish the sweet memories of your love.
The very aura, tingled and mingled me,
With an angelic bliss.
A sense of completeness cannot be explained
But can be cherished only.
Your lap is larger than this universe,
I pray to frolic in your lap always.
Your love is deeper than all the oceans,
I want to drown in those deeps.
I pray to dissolve my soul and self, in your love.
I dream to touch you and touched by you,
To sense you and sensed by you,
To comfort you and comforted by you,
And what not…..cannot say.
I wish to be with you always ...