Dr. Yogesh Sharma
Dr. Yogesh Sharma Poems
- Daughter God created daughter, With special love and ...
- War And Peace We do not want blood bath and war, We are ...
- Women Stay Safe! Poor lass always remain unsafe and insecure,...
- Country Inn The moon is quiet tonight, Frosty, heavily, ...
- Long Live Apartheid I was feeling sad and red, I didn’t ...
- Hinduism: The Highest Way Of ... Jurists and wise declared ...
- Deep Within Today, I want to ask myself What is it, that ...
. The poet is a teacher who believes in universal brotherhood. He loves humanity, social justice, secularism, woman's empowerment and nature. He believes in realism. His poems are far away from the flight of fantasy and imagination. He is very close to realism of life, society and world in his poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
God created daughter,
With special love and care.
She is a precious treasure,
Ushers in our life luck and flair.
HE blesses them with divine nectar,
To bloom them with laugh and laughter,
Arrival of a daughter,
Showers divine pleasure.
Love and happiness she showers,
Towering Druga in her grandeur,
Vibrant preserver and protector of culture,
Future mother, wife and sister,
In all the wonders, she is the best,
Mother earth is too short to give her rest.
DR. YOGESH SHARMA