Dr. Yogesh Sharma
Woman - Poem by Dr. Yogesh Sharma
O mighty creation of god but slighted,
Since the dawn of life,
You bear the insult and heavily suffered,
And carry spiritual light, glory of civilization and strife.
You light the muddled world off its plight,
Your wisdom dwells in the back to preserve its light,
Man in gloom, return to him,
For love and solace within.
The light given by the ceaseless fire,
Bore in silence to eclipse the mad ire.
Man of wisdom penned millions verse,
On this creator of grinding universe.
Remain pure and lighted to dazzle and glow,
In this unilluminated world you flow.
Comments about Woman by Dr. Yogesh Sharma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl