My Piggy Bank (Children) - Poem by C.J. Heck
I've been busy with my crayons
and it took a real long time.
I wrote a special message
on my paper. It's a sign.
You see, I have a piggy bank.
He stands up on a shelf.
The only money in him
is what I put in myself.
But things will be much different
once the sign goes there, you'll see.
My piggy bank will overflow
'cause my sign says, 'Please Feed Me'.
Comments about My Piggy Bank (Children) by C.J. Heck
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda