My Shadow (Children) - Poem by C.J. Heck
I have a shadow hooked to me.
Sometimes he's big.
Sometimes he's small.
Sometimes he isn't there at all.
He doesn't seem to like the rain.
(Maybe thunder scares him, too) .
He's gone from me on days like that
'cause there isn't much to do.
But if it's really sunny out,
he doesn't like to hide.
He's hooked right there beside me
and we play all day outside.
Comments about My Shadow (Children) by C.J. Heck
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl