Amy Louise Kerswell
My Reasons Why - Poem by Amy Louise Kerswell
Maybe I'm a coward or a wimp.
But I have to end my life now.
But Had to say some kind of goodbye.
I couldn't go leaving you wondering why.
I've been desperate for so long.
I was done to many wrongs.
It could be told within a song.
But I've choosen to die now.
My heart was heavy and sad.
When all I lived in was bad.
As I'm on my way out I am glad.
Rape and abuse.
Thats mainly why.
I've far to many enemies out there.
Belive me this is for the best
Comments about My Reasons Why by Amy Louise Kerswell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl