My Response Is Simple And Easy (Quatrains) - Poem by Cynthia BuhainBaello
I've reached this age when I can read
Through words, a speaker's portrait.
For words reveal the truth and lead
To what appearances negate.
Potent and sharp like a painter's brush
Defining mind and heart with depth,
Words in fleeting Anger's rush
Create the image we later regret.
My response is simple and easy-
Silent with joyful Hope every day.
Patient in affliction that plagues us daily,
To His Word, remain faithful when I pray.
All rights reserved ~~Cynthia Buhain-Baello~~06.22.15
Comments about My Response Is Simple And Easy (Quatrains) by Cynthia BuhainBaello
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl