My Silent Cries - Poem by Whitney Stewart
Why do these tears keep coming?
As every tear rolls down my cheek, like a crystal ball down a peach colored hill, another problem surfaces
The more tears come, the more I cry out for help
The more I cry out, the more I realize I'm alone.
Loneliness eats at my soul like a vulture circling me until I fall
Still the tears won't stop
My eyes search these crowded halls for comfort and when none is found, these eyes close
The tears stop, but these eyes never open
All is silent now
Does anyone even realize I'm gone?
Comments about My Silent Cries by Whitney Stewart
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: alone
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl