My Sister - Poem by stac connolly
You are a big part of me sis,
I will always miss you,
since you moved away I haven't been the same
I need you here with me so I can talk to you
about things that are on my mind
and laugh about things that aren't so funny anymore,
since you've been gone.
You are my sister and I will always need you
cause when I feel all alone,
you're the only one I wanna talk to,
the only one I need.
So please don't ever leave a day without a call,
to tell me how your doing,
or even to say that you love me.
Cause I will love you forever.
Comments about My Sister by stac connolly
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
stac connolly's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl