[my Tears] Only The Dark Shall See - Poem by Liz Munro
I know I am a GREAT person,
although, sometimes I need reminding.
But NO longer will I change for others,
despite their low opinion of me,
My star shall keep on brightly shining.
For I will hold my head up HIGH,
and my tears.....
only the dark shall see.
Comments about [my Tears] Only The Dark Shall See by Liz Munro
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl