Edward Kofi Louis
N. E. T. T. O. - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Noted with your sweet love! ! Nice and easy with your works;
Exploring the ways of life with the joy of your heart,
Tender love and care along the line without hurting anyone,
The truth is the key! Because, the truth is better than fine perfume! !
Offering peace to the world with the muse of servitude and attitudewithout racism.
Comments about N. E. T. T. O. by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda