Edward Kofi Louis
N. I. K. K. O. - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Nature and power! !
Insight with the muse of creation;
Knocking at the doors of peace and love,
Knowing what to do always,
Offering the truth to the people around you.
Comments about N. I. K. K. O. by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda