Naked In Bed - Poem by Phat Poet
Beutifull woman laying naked in my bed,
I'm frozze by your beuty from the soles
Of your feet to the top of your head,
I can't believe I'm about to
Experience a pleasure un parelled.....
I want to embrace every curve,
& tingle every nerve,
Because I love the way your put together,
And good lovin you deserve....
So as time edges closer to the moment of penetration,
My heart pounds with explicit anticipation,
So let me put it down
So we can get to baby makin.
Comments about Naked In Bed by Phat Poet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl