New Shape - Poem by Phat Poet
The shape of you is beutiful,
More than you will ever know,
From head to toe...
Because your carrying something special,
You got that child bareing glow...
Everything you ware just
Compliments the package...
Its a certain kind of beuty not
Everyone can be blessed with,
And I swear on my life that shape
Is so very attractive...
So before I end & give my praises to god,
And thank him for your beauty
And his present given to us.
I say to you don't change a thing,
Because your glow is the sweetest thing.
And I just ask you to put in me your trust.
Comments about New Shape by Phat Poet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl