Sunday Morning - Poem by Phat Poet
Its Sunday morning
And I'm ready to shed the
Past weekends sins,
But this day is different...
So as I sit quietly
And pray for gods forgiveness,
What I did last night hits hard,
And I feel ashamed because
I know he bared witness.....
Witness to me drinking the devils fire,
And laying with women who's souls
And most of which have a black heart...
So as everyone around me is uplifted,
And filled with your love and spirit,
I'm ashamed to ask for your forgiveness....
But you stil give it and
Bless me with your touch,
I guess this is why I love your
Good graces so much....
Comments about Sunday Morning by Phat Poet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl