Wonder Woman - Poem by Phat Poet
Are you my wonder woman.
The only true good one.
The one I can confide in
The one I can trust life with.
My down chick ima ryde or die with...
I hope that you are and I'm not mistaken.
Because you've locked up my soul and
threw away the key.
Got me held captive and I don't
wanna be free.
You put my infatuation on blast for the whole world to see.
Having me act goofy around and believe that isn't me.
You must be my wonder woman.
Because only a woman with super powers
Could do this to me...
So I hope your my wonder woman
The answer to my hopes and dreams.
Comments about Wonder Woman by Phat Poet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda