Naked - Poem by Rebecca Harvey
The lights are on but im sitting in the dark,
I can feel my clothes but in naked on the floor,
I'm sitting next to the fire but im freezing cold
Why am i sitting here naked in the dark?
I cry for help does any one hear me?
Can anyone hear my plea?
I'm sitting here naked in the dark!
Comments about Naked by Rebecca Harvey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda