Ace Of Black Hearts
Never Love A Poet. - Poem by Ace Of Black Hearts
Nobody should fall love in with a poet.
Trust me they are worthless I know personally.
Even the homeless can draw pictures.
Let that be me, and let me be humble before it.
Let me accept it with pride and take it in stride.
Don't follow me, don't love me.
I have my dignity and I will not let love steal it from me.
Comments about Never Love A Poet. by Ace Of Black Hearts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl