Lawrence S. Pertillar
Never Say Never - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Never say never.
Just think it.
Because you never know.
That which was said,
By another to hear it...
May be that 'never' in your life.
There to forever remind you of it.
Wishing you had kept your mouth closed.
Comments about Never Say Never by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl