New Age - Poem by Sean Kievman
The river the sky the mountains the sea provide abundantly.
The harmonious rhythm of Mother Nature’s blessing of fertility.
The genuine character to enjoy life is a given destiny.
The gift is to have it while others lack morality.
The source of life can only be grasped between the thin lines of antiquity.
The importance of knowledge is grand although it can leave you isolated indefinitely.
The choice is yours change with time knowing the past and moving forward into the future meticulously.
Comments about New Age by Sean Kievman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl