New Love - Poem by Justine Keaton
A whispered longing, A silenced tear
Cherry-red lips, Trembling with fear.
Beautiful and amazing
Its hard to beleive you're mine
Sweet and quite tempting
My heart is yours til the end of time.
My heart had not been inspired
Since many, many moons ago
My body not set on fire
Nor my skin given that warm glow.
Your voice works a magic
Deep within my soul
My desire surpasses logic
A desire only your would know.
This fire will soon be calmed
This need will soon be met
There is no longer a fear of being harmed
And my heart, with happiness has wept.
My wonderful sweet treasure
You've made my life complete.
Comments about New Love by Justine Keaton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl