Nexus - Poem by nimal dunuhinga
I have seen the longest swing bridge
And the deepest flowing stream underneath,
Anyhow I have to cross that I know.
But how can I let go my loved ones?
The attachment is a suffering that I know,
But they all grabbed me and I have no strength
And the know-how to let loose the massive knot.
Though it's an inferno yet I feel the coolness of souls.
Comments about Nexus by nimal dunuhinga
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl