Lawrence S. Pertillar
Nightmare For Satan - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
If everyone was accused.
Of something wrong,
They did to do.
And they admitted it too.
Before it was proven.
The World would be free of hypocrites.
Liars would have no reason,
Or purpose to exist.
And we as a people,
Would have to live without gossip.
What a nightmare this would be,
Alone with all that heat.
And feeling lonely as hell.
With nothing else to do.
But reminisce the wicked times.
Wishing to replace,
Old and too familiar demons.
Comments about Nightmare For Satan by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl