No Moon, No Stars, No Skies - Poem by Ravi Kopra
I love you
I give you my heart, my life
I expect nothing in return
No diamonds, no pears, no riches.
No moon, no stars, no skies
I leave them to the poor poets
whose hearts cry without love.
Just hold me tight in your arms
and simply say to me this -
I love you too, my sweet heart.
That's all I want, love, love
I live on love.
Comments about No Moon, No Stars, No Skies by Ravi Kopra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda