No More - Poem by Jazzy Davies
my friend, my son
Be proud and strong
and most of all be kind,
look for me and you will find me.
Feel my embrace with every whisper of wind,
hear me in the dawn chorus and
see me in the cinema of your mind.
Banish the grief, revel in my freedom
for I am not gone
I am complete.
Comments about No More by Jazzy Davies
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl