Lawrence S. Pertillar
No One Left To Victimize - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Feed them trash.
And they will love it.
Overwhelm them with brilliance...
And they will be stunned.
If some are able to do both,
They will be praised.
And those in movements to slander,
Will be amazed their days are done.
There is no one left to victimize.
And their tear swollen eyes hide,
In holes they have dug...
To smother themselves,
In worthless dirt!
Comments about No One Left To Victimize by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda